Once again I have catching up to do-and lots of it! We're talking about things that just can't not be mentioned...like Sydney's birthday, baseball, Madden, Mother's Day... so I will just start working my way through my pictures until I'm all caught up. Bear with me as this is all old news by now, it just can't be left out of "the book". I will start with the boys and baseball. Can I just say how nice this season has been for us? The boys are on the same team, which makes life so much simpler! They are both having fun. They have great coaches and a fun team. A great group of boys. It helps to have a winning season too! They have one game left and they are currently in first place! These boys needed this! Sam wasn't sure he wanted to play at all. We talked him into giving it one more shot. He played for the first time last year and wasn't all that excited about baseball. He's pitching this year and playing first base. He LOVES pitching! He told Mitch the other day that he's playing next year for sure! We love it when Will gets his speedy Will wheels on...he's speedy when he wants to be! He has been playing second base and has had some really great plays. Gotta love the Will to Sam for a double play or vice
versa. Sam had an awesome diving catch last game that's worth an honorable mention.



The girls love going to the games too. They bring their bag of toys and find friends. These games last a
looonnnngggg time. Sydney's been taking Madden to some of them and that keeps everyone entertained too.
No comments:
Post a Comment