Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breakfast In Bed

This Mother's Day I enjoyed my first breakfast in bed! The boys told me the night before that I was supposed to sleep in. I was not allowed to get up until they told me it was time...hmmm....
I worked on Saturday, Mitch and the kids ran some errands. Will took his wallet along. Sam and Will had decided they were going to buy me some flowers with their own money this year. They picked out these beautiful violas, they loved the color. Will opened up his wallet and proudly pulled out a five. When he got his change back he was a little disheartened...he couldn't quite believe that they charged tax. It really stuck in his craw too because he mentioned it to me shortly after they gave me the flowers. "They even charged me tax! Can you believe it?"
Back to the breakfast in bed. The flowers were on a tray along with toast with jam, yogurt, and orange juice. They attempted a boiled egg too but it was too runny so they decided not to give it to me. These boys are the sweetest! They made my day! I am so blessed to be called mom by these four amazing little people!

No comments:

Post a Comment