Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Sun

We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day for Lucy's birthday. I can't think of a better way to spend your 3rd birthday than at the park with your cousins. Will, Sydney, Lucy and I decided to pack a picnic and head to Bender (Sam was with a friend). The first picnic of the year! Auntie Anya and the kids met us there. It felt so good to be in the sun!
Will and Eli played some baseball.
Sydney got some baby Gabe time. She is such a little mother.
Then Uncle Noah showed up with Harley, their dog, and it was over to the dog park. Oh boy, did Will and Sydney ever get into that! They are so convinced it is time for a dog, I hear about it everyday. They even have this dog named. Both of them had so much fun playing with Harley and think they have what it takes to have their own doggie friend. But, that is a discussion for a whole other day...
After soaking in some much needed rays we went home to get ready for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment