Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Armadillo Rodeo

I've been meaning to post so many things that have been piling up here, just can't seem to get around to it these days. Today Lucy is under the weather, not feeling well at all. We are just hanging, taking it easy. So, I thought this would be a good time to get caught up a bit, see how far I get anyway. Also, really hoping she feels better soon and nobody else gets sick. We have a big weekend ahead of us...Will's birthday, Easter, and a REALLY BIG SURPRISE! Nobody else can get sick! Anyway, back to the rodeo...
Sydney's class had an Armadillo rodeo a few weeks ago. They dressed up in their western best and had hot dogs and baked beans in the gym, followed by rodeo games. Lucy and I stopped by to check it out.

Cowgirls

That's a Papa look if I've ever seen one.

Sydney made sure that Lucy got in on lunch too, such a nice big sister.


Eli makes such a cute cowboy.

On the way out we spotted Sam out for recess. I was so excited because I took this picture through the chain link fence and you can't see the fence! I figured it out! I'm ready to go to the zoo! I don't think I embarrassed him too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment