
Us country bumpkins pulled off. Mitch's office party that is. I think the city slickers were impressed...maybe even a little wowed! I definitely have to thank Amy and our moms. I couldn't have done it without them. They helped plan, loan me dishes etc, decorate, clean, and babysit!
The tables:



The party favors:
I have to thank Tami for the milk and cookie party favor idea. They turned out great and were a hit!A few more pics:


It really was a nice evening. Good food, good company. The food was fantastic and I was so thankful it was catered-took off a lot of stress. Rose did a great job. Other than a minor red wine explosion the whole thing went over without a hitch. And thanks to good ol' bleach the ceiling is wine free once again. I think we may even to convince the city slickers to come back out this way again sometime.

No comments:
Post a Comment