Wow! Life has been busy! It's all been good things, but exhausting too. I feel like now we can relax and enjoy. I'm going to rewind a couple weeks or so...I've completely lost track. Here are some pictures from the Women and Co. event at church. I hosted a table, which means I decorated one. The tables all looked so beautiful. They were all so different from each other, but all so pretty. It was a nice evening of fellowship with the ladies. A few days before I had said if they didn't need as many tables as planned they could take mine away, I wouldn't be offended, I was feeling busy and not really into it. In the end, I'm so glad they did need mine, I had a lot of fun with it. It made it start to really feel like Christmas.
My table:



My MIL Cynthia's table (cozy and inviting):

A few other tables:



And that is just a few, they were all very well done.
WOW you have been busy! I loved all your tables and decor for the work party at your house! I love seeing the sneak peak picts of your house... someday just take picts of every room and post them on here would ya? :) Merry Christmas... Noah and Anya no baby yet?
ReplyDelete