
Sydney's ballet recital was Friday night.
I love, love, loved their costumes this time. They looked beautiful! Sydney did such a good job. It amazes me that she loves being on stage, has no hesitation what so ever. It's so good for her! At the very end during the final bow when they were handing out the flowers to the dancers, they skipped right over Sydney. I saw her wipe her face. All she could talk about before the show was getting the flower at the end. She looked up at Ella, who put her arm around her and seriously looked like she was contemplating giving her her own flower. They walked by her a couple more times with the flowers, each time Sydney had her hand out, but they just didn't see her. It was so sad. I wanted to jump up and say, "you forgot someone!" Just as the curtain was starting to close Sydney bolted across the stage, through the other dancers, after the lady with the flowers. I got into the gym and Sydney had her flower in hand....phew!


No comments:
Post a Comment