
I bribed my children with Dairy Queen. I did. I told them if they cooperated with me and let me take pictures of them in Nana's yard I'd take them to Dairy Queen. It worked. They were all trying really really hard. A little too hard at times.

I ended up with some really great individual pictures of each of them. New pictures for my upstairs hallway was the goal. They look great. Anya came over with Eli and Emmy and got in on the bribe too. We all enjoyed Dairy Queen for lunch, blizzards and all.

Eli and Emmy

the Kindergartners-they promise to always look out for each other you know
And my favorite picture of the day...

I love it! The cousins-it's so them, each one of them-can I just use this as my Christmas card-it's just a couple extra-who will notice? I made an 8x10 for my mom. Hey maybe it should be her Christmas card.
No comments:
Post a Comment