The girls were listening to their silly songs CD and this song hit a nerve. A nut in a rut, yep that's me! I'm driving myself crazy with all of the things, projects etc. I want to do. Yet, I have not started one darn thing. We have officially lived in our house for 2 years and for 2 years I've been meaning to paint. I have a few walls with many many screw holes that need to be fixed. After not being able to track down my paint colors I need to decide if I am going to try and match them as close as I can or start over. This decision has paralyzed me for 2 years! Where to begin? I like the colors and I don't want to make a mistake. On the other hand now is my chance to change something. For example this wall in our upstairs hall has the frames my dad made for me that I just love, but check out the wall above the pictures:

It drives me crazy! So enough is enough, it's a New Year and it's going to get done! This nut is going to move on out of the rut. Now it's in writing, I've got to get moving! I am going to take one thing at a time. Here is today's project. Starting small...I'm going to paint Lucy's dresser first. Since I moved all of her stuff upstairs it needs a makeover.

I'm thinking purple drawers and new handles. I better get to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment