
Will and Sydney both had their field trips Friday, at the same time. What's a mom to do? I spent the first half with Will at Stoney Ridge Farm and then met Sydney's class down the road at the Cramer Family Farm. It was so wet and windy!
Will decided he wanted to take some pictures...the whole photographer thing. This tree was actually dropping nuts like crazy in the wind. They were flying around like missiles. People were getting hit left and right. At first some of the boys were getting blamed for throwing nuts, but it truly was the wind blowing them everywhere.
Will's marigold picture
You can about imagine Will's excitement (Not!) over being chosen to be the crab apple for the pollination demonstration. At least she called him a "handsome crab apple". I don't know if that helped anything though. I, for one, got a chuckle out of Will playing the crab apple (sorry Will). In all seriousness he did a great job and handled it all with finesse.Then it was off to the wagon ride, corn maze and time to pick their pumpkins.
I arrived to find everyone hunkered down inside the buildings around picnic tables eating snack.










No comments:
Post a Comment