Monday, December 3, 2012

Spend Awhile on the Nile



Well, once again it has been awhile.  Life has been busy and full.  Lots of good things.  Lots of fun things.  Lots of just everyday mundane things.  We'll just forget about the fact that I have strep throat and got absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend...except spending awhile on the couch.  We'll just focus on the good things.  One of those good things was the 6th grade musical, "Spend Awhile on the Nile", presented by the 2012 6th graders of LCMS. 
It was amazing!  The 6th graders absolutely rocked it!  They all did so well. This group can sing!  They all new exactly what to do and where to be.  The sets and costumes were amazing.  What a witness and testimony these 6th graders were to us all. Of course my pictures are all mostly involving the Egyptian task masters.  One Egyptian in particular.  Sam you did a great job and when you recited your scripture my heart swelled.  You spoke so clearly and confidently and with such conviction.  Well done! 


Take a good look, this may be the only time you see Sam in a skirt.  Oops, I mean a shendyt.


Handsome, sweet Sam


Can't wait for Will's 6th grade musical next year...

1 comment:

  1. Sam is handsome and I think I know why the sets, props and costumes were great!
    I hope you feel better, we miss you at boot camp.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete