Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Comes Love...Then Comes Marriage...


 

Adam and Kyra's wedding was gorgeous and fun.  That pretty much sums it up. 

 Hanging with Uncle Toby before the wedding.  The boys read scripture during the ceremony.  They both did fantastic.  They were also gift takers extraordinaire-they worked it like a well oiled machine and it got quite busy for awhile.  They are super talented guys.

 The flower girls or flower fairies.  Kyra surprised the girls with the wings.  Adorable!  The girls did an excellent job with their flower fairy duties.  They waited their WHOLE lives for this you know.



 Uncle Adam and Lucy right before the ceremony...


That would be me with my firstborn.  Handsome ain't he?

That would be me and my man.  He cleans up quite nice himself.  Thanks Sydney for taking our picture.

The beautiful bride in her reception dress.  She wore 3 gorgeous dresses over the course of the night.  How fun!  I only got a picture of her in this one though.  I think I snapped most of my pictures when they were getting their pictures taken, so didn't get too many of the bride and groom.  This was a photo flip book booth.  A super fun idea and the girls couldn't get enough. 

The proud moms of the bride and groom.
 Adam and Kyra, thanks for sharing YOUR day with us.  May you be blessed with many many years of wedded bliss!

1 comment:

  1. I've decided I'm going to be a Maui cattle rancher. I'm never coming back.

    ReplyDelete