Thursday, October 4, 2012

Miss Polka-Lots-a-Spots



Miss Polka-Lots-a-Spots sported head to toe spots for spot day at preschool yesterday.  No school today or tomorrow.  Today everyone's schedules filled up fast and it ended up being busy busy.  Sydney went to a birthday party. So we went to see Nana at the museum gift shop, she volunteers there, to find the perfect present.  Will spent the day with a friend. Sam, Lucy and I decided to go to McDonald's for lunch.  We had the appliance giants working on our fridge/freezer and there were parts all over the kitchen.  There was also a torch involved. We thought it best to just get out of their hair.   It was fun.  Can't think of too many times where I've had only Sam and Lucy together-maybe never.   They had such a nice afternoon together.  They played games and puzzles.  Lucy had ballet and now the boys are at football practice.  What a day! A gorgeous fall day I might add!

No comments:

Post a Comment