Imagine that...two trophies! Here's to a great season! Thanks for the entertainment boys, you were fun to watch! You boys will always be #1 to me!
A couple funny things from the last few days:
Lucy was getting dressed the other morning. She insisted on a dress, multiple necklaces and as she is putting on her lip gloss she says to me, "I'm not going to go out and play with Madden (our dog) today." Me: "Oh really, how come?" Lucy: "He'll just jump all over my prettiness." Well then Miss Fancy Pants, I see how it's going to be.
Will was not a happy camper (not a totally uncommon thing for Mr. Will in the morning) the other morning. There was something he just felt was a complete injustice to him. You see his brother was going to get to do something, he was not. Will says to me, "Well, that's just a bunch of Blue Squirrels!" Sam says, "You do know what he means, don't you mom?" It took me a minute but I figured it out. It was hard not to chuckle. Oh Willem G. what to do with you? Sometimes I feel like calling Blue Squirrels on a few things too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment