Monday, June 25, 2012

First Day of Summer


Dear Summer, Thanks for making an appearance on your official first day...much appreciated...


 We are enjoying summer vacation so far.  The boys have done basketball camp.  We've made it to the bay once-not too warm but doable.  Flower girl dress shopping with the girls (more on that fun day later).  Today the boys are at the Michael Koenen/Jake Locker football camp.  Can't wait to hear all about it.  It is so cool that these guys return to their hometown to put on this camp for the kids. What an experience!  I dropped them off this morning and got them signed in, pure craziness.  I think there were 600 kids signed up for the camp.  Wow!  Jake Locker, Michael Koenen, Alex Bannister and a handful of other NFL/and ex NFL players were there in their Jerseys mingling around waiting for camp to start.  The boys will be home any minute and I'm sure I will be getting a play by play.

No comments:

Post a Comment