
Last night the boys filled out their brackets for the tournament. They entered the pool at Mitch's office. Last year was their first year and they did one together. This year they are each doing their own. It was fun to watch them pick the winners. The reasoning behind some of their picks was comical. Sometimes they went with the favorite and other times they picked the mascot they liked better. They took this task very seriously. Will struggled over what to do with the Huskies. In the end he said, "dad I just can't go against the Huskies". So, the faithful devoted fan that he is has the Huskies winning it all! I told him stranger things have happened. Let's hope for his sake they can hang in there for awhile. He left for school this morning with his husky jersey and husky sweatshirt for good luck. So in the spirit of college basketball and March Madness, let the games begin! GO DAWGS!

We're still hoping that Sam and Wil grow up to be good little Cougars...
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime I hope the dawgs do well!