Monday, March 16, 2009

Blogging On The Brain

I have to admit, I tend to get a little obsessive over things. I know I'm thinking way to much about something when it turns up in my dreams. So last night I was dreaming about blogging. I just have so many things and ideas running through my head. It's just so quick and easy!

On another light topic...with Lucy's first birthday fast approaching I've been thinking it's time to shed the, shall we say, few baby pounds that are still hanging around. So about 2 weeks ago I decided to try the Special K diet. You know eat cereal for breakfast and lunch and then eat a regular dinner. Anyway, yesterday we had our big meal at lunch time so I planned on cereal for dinner. The Special K box was sitting on the counter when Sam says; "Mom, have you lost six pounds?" I say, "No, Why?" He says,"It says on the box lose up to six pounds in 2 weeks". Then he says, "Wow, you must be desperate". Me: "Why's that Sam?" Sam: "Well, you're cuckoo choosing that cereal over this delicious french toast." Thanks Sam, you are always so observant. Can't get much past this guy. Later I was complaining, just a little, to Mitch about how I haven't lost anything at all in the two weeks, I should have just eaten the french toast, it's not working anyway. He ever so gently pointed out I would probably have more success if I added exercise to the diet. Always the practical one, he is so right...but running up the stairs a hundred times a day has got to count for something...right?

1 comment:

  1. hannah...
    i just discovered your blog, from another blog! LOVE it! i am also completley obsessed with blogging. i admit, i look for things during the day that would be fun and interesting to blog about. :)
    i loved sam's comment about the diet. i've been there, done THAT. i've never made it past day 3 of the 'special k' diet. they make it look SO easy on t.v.! unfortunately, for me, i pick the french toast too often!
    i'll add you to my blog favorites. i have a feeling, this is going to be one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete