This is how you will find Lucy in her highchair every meal, on the edge. She insists on one leg dangling out the side. But that is not all...
...the socks have to come off next. After all, who can eat with socks on?
There that's better, bare feet, socks on the tray, now she can eat! Silly girl!If you look close you will also notice Lucy's first black eye. She is getting pretty adventurous and was attempting to walk from the table to Will's dinosaur (only one step away)...she fell and landed on the dinosaur. The first of many I'm sure, especially if she is anything like her sister.
Just a quick note about the highchair too, I love it! The highchair was Mitch's Grandma's that she used for all of her grandkids. We recovered it with the yellow and red toile. This was not the first time it had been recovered, each layer representing a different era. I can only imagine how many family dinners, holidays, and coffee at Grandma' s house this highchair has sat through. It's a treasured classic.
Oh yeah, "Happy Pinch Day" from Sydney. "Why is there a pinch day anyway?" The boys were warning her to wear green because otherwise they would pinch her. But they said Lucy didn't have to wear green, there is no way they would pinch her. Just give her a couple years, I bet they will change their minds.

No comments:
Post a Comment