Back to School 2012- sad to say I didn't get a decent picture of the three of them. Those middle school boys were just being plain silly. Sam 6th grade, Will 5th grade, Sydney 2nd grade.
Sweet Sydney Eliza
In all the pictures I took of Sydney by the sign she has her fingers crossed. Don't even think she knew she was doing it. Kind of funny. It's going to be a good year Sydney!
The next day Lucy Caroline started preschool...
...with Teacher Melinda at the "big school"...
...and even got to ride the bus home on the very first day!
Yesterday Will told me that nobody probably even reads my blog anymore. And I told him he was probably right because I just haven't been keeping up at all. I also told him that was okay. After all the whole reason I started in the first place was for them (the kids). I asked him if he wanted me to blog and he said, "I want you to keep making the books." So, they do love it and I am going to give it another go. Willem G. will hold me accountable. This is as good of time as any with all the back to school and routine starting back up. Summer was good, but I blinked and it's over. I now have a 6th, 5th, 2nd and preschooler. CRAZINESS! One of the hardest things about going back to school is getting back to a decent bedtime. Last night the giggling just wouldn't stop. I finally went up to check things out. This is what I walked in on...the boys decided to see how many pairs of underwear they could put on at the same time. Will had on 9 pairs and counting. He could barely move. It was quite a sight. Whatever am I going to do with not one but two middle school age boys?
We are in for a good year. The kids are loving school so far. They all are thrilled with their teachers and excited to be back with their friends. It has begun....we are getting back into the swing of things.
You can tell Willem G. that I am still reading, and have not given up! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! Somedays you have all 4 kids gone to school? I hope you put your feet up some of those times! :)
Well thank goodness for Will.
ReplyDelete