My plan was to do some bloggin' catch up today. Because I just can't leave well enough alone, I feel the need to catch up rather than skip to the present. The "book" just can't skip the holidays, I just can't have it. However, there has been a change of plans, the sun is out, the sky is blue, instead I'm going to go out and play with Lulu. We plan to ride bike, swing, do a little pruning and yard pick up, oh and I guess we should finish taking down the Christmas lights too. We were out for a little while and just came in for lunch. We have to go soak up more rays, even if it is a bit chilly and breezy.
Blue blue skies-aaahhhhh!
"What is this thing anyway?"
Showing off her new gloves.
Even Madden is enjoying the sunshine. He keeps finding a sunny spot to lay...
...the catch up can wait for a cloudy day... see ya tomorrow?
Cute pictures of Lulu there, and that's a pretty good shot of Madden, too.
ReplyDelete