Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Wolverines
Sam's (#21) first tackle football team, the Wolverines. They had a bit of a tough season but really learned a lot. They played hard. They had fun. Sam LOVED it. We enjoyed watching. It wasn't as nerve racking as I thought it would be. He will definitely be playing again next year, he can't wait. His coaches were players, former players and coaches for the Bellingham Blitz so that was kind of cool. Sam played lots of different positions and did a stellar job. His coaches gave out awards at the end of the season and he received something along the lines of the most versatile player. (I know it's just like a mom to not know the proper football term for the name of the award, but I can't find the award at the moment.) His coaches were impressed at how he always knew what was going on around him and they could put him at a number of different positions. He was so excited about the award and we were so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment