I can't get enough of Lucy's hands. They are the closest thing to baby hands we have around here anymore. She still has the baby dimples and creases. They are soft and chubby. I love holding her hand. I love watching her carry around Nana and Papa's new kittens, the way her hands wrap around them. Here she is whispering secrets to Leroy... or Jethro (not sure which is which). It makes me think of the needlepoint my mom used to have hanging in her kitchen when I was little that said, A mother holds her children's hands for awhile, there hearts forever.
Friday, June 3, 2011
June 3-Hands
I can't get enough of Lucy's hands. They are the closest thing to baby hands we have around here anymore. She still has the baby dimples and creases. They are soft and chubby. I love holding her hand. I love watching her carry around Nana and Papa's new kittens, the way her hands wrap around them. Here she is whispering secrets to Leroy... or Jethro (not sure which is which). It makes me think of the needlepoint my mom used to have hanging in her kitchen when I was little that said, A mother holds her children's hands for awhile, there hearts forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the chubby, dimpled hands. We are fresh out of those at our house.
ReplyDelete