Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To nap or not to nap...

Lucy is in between needing a nap and not needing a nap. If she takes one, even a short 30 minutes, she is up and wired until ten. Once asleep she is so hard to wake up and could sleep for hours. She just can't always make it through the day without one though and this is what happens...

...asleep on the basement floor...kind of pathetic...

...hanging on the couch...

...yep, it's true, she fell asleep on the stairs...even more pathetic...

...and on the couch after falling asleep in the car.
I leave the room and come back a few short minutes later and find her like this...poor girl...what to do?

2 comments:

  1. Poor little dear! She looks so cute in all her chance sleeping spots...I can say from experience that it is not so cute when a 40-something woman does the same thing...

    Lucky Lucy! I'm jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it doesn't work...I've tried! She is still up til 10-doesn't matter if it's right after lunch. Some days she's not tired at all and won't fall asleep right after lunch and when she does she is near impossible to wake up after 45 minutes...little bugger!

    ReplyDelete