Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Poet

Sydney's been into writing poems lately and so far I have come across 3 poems lying around the house.  This one I found in my closet: (Copied  exactly how Sydney has written them.)

Butterflys fly
ladybugs lie
flowers bloom and cats to
but I love you with all my soul and my heart

to mom
from Sydney

And then there was this one: (I'm pretty sure she means brother, but kind of cute she has bother instead.)

Be my Bother forever and ever
be my friend forever and ever
I love you around the universe and back

to Sam
from Sydney

This one I just found by the computer:
Football players 
baseball players
sports sports sports 
they are awesome but I think you are awesomer then sports

from Sydney 
to dad

She's a poet and I didn't even know it...can't wait to see if I find anymore.

1 comment: